Life introduction of Lal Bahadur Shastri, biography, birth anniversary, death anniversary, essay on Lal Bahadur Shastri, history and achievements of political journey, religion, wife, caste, death, caste (Lal Bahadur Shastri biography in hindi, age, death, birth place , Full Name, Family details)
Our country India suffered the slavery of the British for centuries, to break these chains of slavery, more than one stunning leaders and freedom fighters dedicated their lives for the security of the country.
Whenever there is a discussion about these patriots, the name of Lal Bahadur Shastri comes first. Lal Bahadur Shastri’s name will always remain immortal as a true and great statesman.
Glorifying the post of Prime Minister, which is considered to be the highest position in India, he overcame the country from many crises and always tried to take it on the path of progress and development.
come today Lal Bahadur Shastri Biography in Hindi via red Some unheard facts related to the life of Bahadur Shastri Let’s discuss the aspects.
Brief introduction, biography of Lal Bahadur Shastri (Lal Bahadur Shastri Biography in Hindi)
|Full Name||Lal Bahadur Sharda Prasad Srivastava|
|position and fame||Second Prime Minister of India (1964–1966)|
|best regards||Bharat Ratna (1966, posthumously)|
|Birth (Date of Birth)||2 October 1904|
|Place of Birth||Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh|
|Father Name||Sharda Prasad Srivastava|
|Mother Name||Ram Dulari Devi|
|Reason of Death||heart attack|
|Education||Bachelor of Philosophy (Kashi Vidyapeeth)|
|Death||11 January 1966|
|Wife’s name||Lalita Devi|
|progeny||6 children (2 girls 4 boys)|
Biography of Lal Bahadur Shastri
Born on 2 October 1904 in Varanasi (Mughalsarai), Uttar Pradesh to Munshi Sharda Prasad Srivastava and Ram Dulari Devi, Lal Bahadur was very courageous since childhood. In childhood everyone used to fondly call him Nanhe. Due to the early death of his father, he was completely brought up in his maternal grandfather.
Education and marriage of Lal Bahadur Shastri
Lal Bahadur’s personality was such since childhood that he never gave up in the face of difficulties. It is said that one day when he had no money to pay the boatman, he swam across the river and reached his school.
All his teachers were amazed to see such passion for education.
Extremely smart in studies, Lal Bahadur received his early education from Mirzapur, for higher education he enrolled in Kashi Vidyapeeth (presently Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth) in Varanasi, where he graduated from Philosophy.
He was given the title of Shastri during his graduation.
While living in Varanasi in 1926, Shastri ji was introduced to the group of great freedom fighter Lala Lajpat Rai.Servants of the People’s Society” Turns out, he always wanted to join this society. The main objective of this society was to connect the youth of the country with patriotism. After completing his education, Shastri ji finally got a chance to join this group.
Lal Bahadur Shastri married Lalita Devi in 1927. Both had a total of 6 children.
Political journey and achievements of Lal Bahadur Shastri
- Lal Bahadur Shastri was influenced by Lala Lajpat Rai and Mahatma Gandhi, Shastri ji’s contribution during the non-cooperation movement in 1921 was highly commendable, due to which the British imprisoned Shastri ji several times.
- In the year 1930, he participated in the Dandi March breaking the salt law made by Mahatma Gandhi. Shastri ji’s policy was very clear “Don’t die, don’t kill”.
- During the Quit India Movement in 1942, Bahadur Shastri filled the youth of the country with enthusiasm by being at the forefront. During that time the Second World War was going on, under the leadership of Shastri ji in India this war was given more momentum.
- After the independence of the country, Lal Bahadur Shastri was appointed as the Parliament Secretary of Uttar Pradesh, after which the head of the cabinet, Govind Ballabh Pant, entrusted the charge of police and transport to Shastri. While discharging his duties as the Minister of Police and Transport, Shastri appointed women conductors in the country, and in the police department, he made it a rule to use water cannons instead of lathis to control the crowd.
- By becoming the General Secretary of ‘All-India-National-Congress’ in 1951, he did a lot of work for the party in the elections of 1952, 1957, 1962, with his propaganda, he made the Congress victorious with a huge majority.
- By that time Shastriji had fully established his feet in politics, when Jawaharlal Nehru died suddenly, then Lal Bahadur was chosen for the post of Prime Minister.
- He faced many difficulties during his short tenure as Prime Minister. On the one hand, while capitalists and enemy countries were engaged in breaking India together, on the other hand, when Pakistan suddenly launched an air attack on India in 1965, the patience of Lal Bahadur Shastri did not let the morale of the soldiers break.
- At that time he gave the slogan “Jai Jawan Jai Kisan”.
- It was Shastri’s belief that India defeated Pakistan even in difficult circumstances.
इन्हें भी पढ़ें- 1. स्वामी विवेकानंद - राष्ट्रीय युवा दिवस कब और क्यों मनाया जाता है? 2. युवाओं के प्रेरणास्त्रोत स्वामी विवेकानंद का जीवन परिचय 3. महान साहित्यकार रविन्द्रनाथ टैगोर का जीवन परिचय (rabindranath tagore biography)
Mysterious death of Lal Bahadur Shastri
Shastri ji had to compromise even after winning the war due to pressure from other countries like Russia and America. That last meeting of Pakistan’s President Ayub Khan and Lal Bahadur Shastri during the Tashkent Agreement is still a secret.
On January 11, 1966, it was the night of agreement when Lal Bahadur Shastri suffered a heart attack and died.
Where does it go that his death was a well-planned conspiracy, Shastri ji was poisoned, the post-mortem of his dead body could not be done, so this secret was buried in Tashkent itself. Shastri ji was cremated on the banks of river Yamuna and the place was named ‘Vijay-Ghat’, where the Lal Bahadur Shastri memorial has been built.
In 1978, a book by Lalita Devi’s wife came out, the name of the book was “Lalita’s Tears”, in which she wrote the whole story of death.
Kuldeep Nayyar who was with Lal Bahadur Shastri ji in Tashkent also exposed many facts but no proper result could be found.
Let us tell you that in the year 2012, Sunil Shastri, the grandson of Lal Bahadur Shastri, approached the court to cover up his death. It didn’t yield any results.
Small in stature, Shastri ji displayed his talent in a tenure of only 18 months, and bravely moved forward facing all difficulties.
Whenever the name of the most eminent politicians of the country is taken, then Lal Bahadur Shastri will be at the forefront.
Where was Lal Bahadur Shastri born?
Uttar Pradesh at Mughalsarai, Varanasi on October 2
Which slogan was given by Lal Bahadur Shastri?
In the Indo-Pak war of 1965, Shastri ji Jai jawan jai kisan Gave the slogan
What was the reason for Shastri ji’s death?
due to heart attack
When is the death anniversary of Lal Bahadur Shastri?
Read these also-